Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The interesting life of who???

well....let me just start off by saying that I'm from South Asia...so basically I was one cursed from birth with, not one off those names that goes on forever and ever, but a name that is rather difficult for people in countries other than mine to pronounce...so that is why, when I was working at a part-time job with a Czech boss, he came up with D. Simple...easy...and well..anyone who has studied the English alphabet can pronounce....and yes i know...I'm not the first person to come up with this very unoriginal nickname but we cant all have unique nicknames can we...so Shut up and learn to share...

So that brings us to why i thought of writing a blog....the thing is I always believed that my life was boring. I live near my school, so for the last 10 years or so, life has been just Home-School-Back Home-and again School (there is also some basketball practices thrown into that mix)...but what I found out was that when I was telling how I spend a lazy Sunday morning to a friend, he/she finds it rather interesting...so then it me...is my life really subtly interesting???
Sadly, the answer is no. In fact my life is rather monotonous. but people still find my stories/memories interesting...so u can be the judge of this phenomena now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment